The Patient Portal is a web-based system that serves as a secure communication link between you and the clinic. When you log in to the Portal with your private user name and password, you can see information that is pulled from your electronic record at the clinic and displayed on the web page.
After logging in to Portal, you can:
- Use the messaging feature to communicate with clinic staff
- View your health summary information
- View results of lab and other diagnostic tests
- Request a referral or a medication refill
- Print or save an electronic copy of your Health Summary using
the standard Continuity of Care Record (CCR) format