If you are eligible under the current Tulsa Health Department guidelines to receive a vaccine, please call to schedule your appointment. Appointments ar required and supplies are limited.
- We have the Moderna vaccine to start or complete your two-shot series. If you are due for a second Moderna vaccine, you must have your vaccine card/record with you at your appointment. The second vaccine cannot be administered without that.
- We also have the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine. Only one dose of this brand is required.
- Vaccine brands cannot be mixed. You must complete your series with the same brand vaccine you started with.
- You must bring your photo ID and fill out paperwork required by the Tulsa Health Department.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment time, please call 24 hours in advance so the appointment may be given to someone on the wait list.
- Be prepared to wait 15 minutes after your vaccine (or 30 minutes if you have previously had a reaction to vaccines) for observation.
Rapid COVID-19 Testing
- Results in 15 minutes.
- Walk-ins are welcome at the Broken Arrow location.
- Appointments are required at the Tulsa location.